- HAYBA FZ LLE maintains the https://www.jeedaar.com/ Website (“Site”).
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in USD, EUR, AED, SAR and KWD will be accepted for payment.
- Further payment methods are PayPal (for USD and EUR payments), Apple Pay and cash on delivery for selected countries.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of U.A.E.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Our panels are very easily to be installed at your place. The proper installation of the panels is the pure responsibility of the customer, and not included in the purchase price. We further take no responsibility for any damage caused by a wrong installation of the panels.
- U.A.E is our country of domicile and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in UAE and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
All designs and pictures of designs shown in our our shop are pure property of Hayba FZ LLE. Any copy or usage of these designs and pictures will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to take the necessary legal actions against any unauthorized copy of our designs and their pictures.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
Please note that these Terms & Conditions for use of this website forms part of the Agreement between you and us. We review this Policy from time to time, to ensure that it reflects how we use your information, and accordingly we may, from time to time, amend this Policy, in whole or part, in our sole discretion. Any changes to this Policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised policy on the Website.
In the event of any material change to this Policy, we will announce the change either: (a) on the Website, or (b) by email, if we have your email address. However, in any event, by continuing to use the Website following any changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. Accordingly, please review this page frequently so that you are aware of any changes.